SLOW COOKER FAJITAS
This is my go-to fajita recipes. If you follow my grocery shopping hacks, there is basically no prep, just dump!!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- 2 lbs Chicken tenderloin and/or Steak strips I buy the steak that is pre-cut for fajitas and chicken tenderloins work perfectly!
- 1 medium jar Salsa
- 1 package Fajita seasoning
- 1 red onion in 1/2 strips buy pre-cut to save time!
- 1 red pepper cut in strips buy pre-cut to save time!
- 1 green pepper cut in strips buy pre-cut to save time!
- 1 yellow pepper cut in strips buy pre-cut to save time!
Season meat with salt & pepper. Then dump all in the slow cooker. High 3-5 hours, low 6-8 hours. Billy prefers the large stuff hard shells, and I like flour fajitas. Pop both in the microwave when it's dinnertime, serve with shredded lettuce, cheese, sour cream and try out my guacamole recipe! I sometimes will add a can of fire roasted corn as a topping option if I am feeling fancy! 😉